Welcome for your online bike parts shop
Review more about the best Silicone Bicycle Pedal Anti-slip Ultralight CNC with free shiping and perfect deal to buy ... information on how to replace and adjust your rim brake pads.
- Very durable: the surface of mountain pedal is made of strong nylon fibre with high-strength Cr-Mo steel ingots for shock, abrasion and corrosion resistance.
- Standard 9/16" spindle fits for BMX, MTB, Folding Bike, Kid’s bike, Road Bike- Touring, Track Bike, City Bike etc.
- ：Anti-skid nail with reflectors, to increase the friction, to prevent foot slippage, greatly enhance your safety.
- Anti-skid nails on each side provide more secure on the pedals and hold your feet in place. Even if they are covered with a thick layer of mud after a muddy ride, you don't worry your feet slipping off the pedals
- CR-L for the left side; CR-R for the right side. Sealed bearing bicycle pedal protects the spindle from water and dust, effectively avoiding noise and other problems, allowing you to enjoy cycling anytime and anywhere.
Thank you for visiting and shopping at My Website maxbikers.com. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
All orders are processed within 20-25 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays. If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours. Customs, Duties and Taxes My Website (change this) is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.). Damages My Website (change this) is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim. Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.